The Nosco platform enables you to get an overview of the user activity and engagement. Use the export function to download user engagement statistics such as the amount of user:
- have/haven't logged in
- have/haven't published an idea
- have/haven't been active
1. Click on Admin and then on the channel in which you want to download an engagement report.
2. Click on Dashboard in the left navigation and then scroll to the bottom of the page.
3. Click on one of the Quick Filters to find the information you want.
Note: You can late alter and customise the filter to your needs.
3. Click on Add filter to define the filter more precisely. To remove a filter click X on the filter. 4. Select all users and click on Export to download the engagement stats as an Excel sheet.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: