1. Click on Admin and then on the channel in which you want to invite users.
2. Click on Messages in the left side menu.
3. Click on New message in the upper right corner.
4. Write a subject line and a welcome message in the dedicated fields.
Tip: Use or get inspired by our best practice invitation message
5. Click in the Recipient search field and search for the users you would like to add to your message. You can search for specific user names, user labels or all members.
6. Click on Send message when you are ready to send the message.
Note: You can also save your message as a draft and send it later on.
Duplicate an existing message
You can duplicate an existing message by clicking on the three dots next to the message you would like to work with and then on Duplicate.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach out to us: