A compelling invitation is essential to make your next initiative a full on success. A well written invitation evokes interest and ensures high participation in your initiatives.
When writing your invitation make sure to include following:
- What is your initiative about.
- Why are you doing it and why is it important to you.
- What is in it for the participants and why should they participate.
- What ideas are you looking for.
- Call to action to visit the platform.
- If needed a call to action to activate their account (make sure to include the activation link.)
Best Practice Template
Feel free to use or get inspired by our best practice template.
Join the *topic title* campaign
Dear %recipient.fname% %recipient.lname%,
Do you have a great idea on how to *topic* and want to bring it to life?
We will specifically be looking *topic criteria* and we will evaluate ideas based on *screening parameters*.
Then join *topic title* and submit your ideas until *DATE XX.XX.XX*.
You will be able to share your ideas with your colleagues, give and get input on ideas, and should your idea be selected, you will get a chance to pitch your idea towards a team of managers *names*.
Join the campaign by visiting *URL of your platform*
If you don't have an account yet click on the following link: %recipient.activationLink%
We are looking forward to receiving your input!
Further information about the initiative can be found on the platform.
Your *name of project manager* on behalf of *project owner*