After you have added new users to the platform, you need to invite them to the platform.
1. To do this, click on Admin and then on Messages.
2. Then click on New message in the upper right corner.
3. Write a subject line and a welcome message in the dedicated fields.
Tip: Use or get inspired by our best practice invitation message.
4. Click on Merge tags and add an Account activation link, so the new users can activate their account, create a password and get access to the platform.
4. Click in the Recipient search field and search for the users you would like to add to your message. You can search for specific user names, user labels or all members.
5. Click on Send message when you are ready to send the message.
Note: You can also save your message as a draft and send it later on.
Duplicate an existing message
You can duplicate an existing message by clicking on the three dots next to the message you would like to work with and then on Duplicate.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: