This article will help you to:
- Assign platform admin rights to a user
- Assign channel admin rights to a user
Assign platform admin rights
The platform admin is responsible for setting the scene and managing the entire platform. As such the platform admin has access and can change all parts of the platform. We, therefore, recommend keeping the number of platform admins low.
1. Click on the cogwheel in the upper right corner and then on People in the dropdown menu.
2. Select one or more people you want to make admin and click on the icon as in the image below.
3. Click on Make admin.
Assign channel admin rights
The channel admin is responsible for managing one or several channels. The admin rights are limited to these channels.
1. Click on the box icon in the upper right corner and then on channel in which you want to assign a new channel admin.
2. Click on People in the left navigation and select one or more people you want to make channel admin and click on the icon as shown in the image below.
3. Click on Make Channel admin.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: