The following article will help you to
- Set up & Change the evaluation form
- Re-use an existing evaluation form
- Clone and edit an existing evaluation form
Create an evaluation form
1. Click on Admin and then on the channel in which you want to create an evaluation form.
2. Click on the stage in which you want to set up an evaluation. Click on Edit evaluation form in the Evaluation form field.
3. Choose between Edit evaluation form and Re-use evaluation form.
Add evaluation form
Allows you to create customised evaluation form in the form builder. From the form builder to the right you can choose as many elements as you need.
- Information - Text field to guide and instruct evaluators
- Options - Let evaluators select only one option from a list
- Numbers - Collect data in numeric format
- 1 to 5 range - Let evaluators rate on a 1-5 scale
By default, all elements in the evaluation form are required fields, which means that evaluators have to select an answer in order to submit their evaluation. To make an element optional, click on the star icon to the right of the field.
Re-use evaluation form
Re-use already existing evaluation forms or clone and edit the form, so it fits your needs.
Choose out of the following options:
- Use now - Re-use an existing evaluation form as it is
- Clone and edit - Copy and edit an existing form
- Preview - Preview an existing form
4. To enable evaluations at this stage and thus make the evaluation visible for the assigned evaluators, make sure that Allow evaluations is turned on.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: