The following article will help you to:
- Set up & Change the evaluation template on a stage
- Re-use an existing evaluation template on a stage
- Clone and edit an existing evaluation template on a stage
Set up an evaluation template
1. Go to the settings of the channel in which you want to set up an evaluation by clicking on the cogwheel that appears when you hover over the channel name.
2. Click on the stage in which you want to set up an evaluation. Then scroll down to "Evaluation settings" and click on Edit next to evaluation template.
3. Choose between Edit evaluation template and Re-use evaluation template.
Add evaluation template
Create a customised evaluation template in the form builder. On the left side of the screen you see the evaluation form that you are currently building. On the right side you can choose out of four different elements (add as many as you like).
- Information - Text field to guide and instruct evaluators
- Options - Let evaluators select only one option from a list
- Numbers - Collect data in numeric format
- 1 to 5 range - Let evaluators rate on 1-5 scale
Re-use evaluation template
Re-use already existing evaluation templates or clone and edit the template, so it fits your needs.
Choose out of the following options:
- Use now - Re-use an existing evaluation template as it is
- Clone and edit - Copy and edit an existing template
- Preview - Preview an existing template
4. To enable evaluations on this stage and thus make the evaluation visible for the assigned evaluators, make sure that Allow evaluations is turned on.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: