This article will help you to:
- Create an evaluation template
- Set up evaluation teams
- Set an evaluation deadline
- Control visibility of evaluation results
It is now possible to set up different evaluations for each stage within a process.
Create an evaluation template
1. Go to the settings of the channel in which you want to set up an evaluation by clicking on the cogwheel that appears when you hover over the channel name.
2. Click on the stage in which you want to set up an evaluation. Then scroll down to "Evaluation settings" and click on Edit next to evaluation template.
3. Choose between Edit evaluation template and Re-use evaluation template.
Add evaluation template
Create a customised evaluation template in the form builder. On the left side of the screen you see the evaluation form that you are currently building. On the right side you can choose out of four different elements (add as many as you like).
- Information - Text field to guide and instruct evaluators
- Options - Let evaluators select only one option from a list
- Numbers - Collect data in numeric format
- 1 to 5 range - Let evaluators rate on 1-5 scale
Re-use evaluation template
Re-use already existing evaluation templates or clone and edit the template, so it fits your needs.
Choose out of the following options:
- Use now - Re-use an existing evaluation template as it is
- Clone and edit - Copy and edit an existing template
- Preview - Preview an existing template
4. To enable evaluations on this stage and thus make the evaluation visible for the assigned evaluators, make sure that Allow evaluations is turned on.
Create evaluation teams
After you have created an evaluation template, you need to set up at least one evaluation team. Scroll down to "Evaluation teams" and follow the steps below.
1. Click on Add next to "Add Evaluation Team" and give your team a name. Confirm by clicking on Add team.
2. Click on Add ideas and Add evaluators to assign users and ideas to the evaluation team. Ideas can only be added to one team, while evaluators can be assigned to several teams.
Set an Evaluation deadline
When you set an evaluation deadline, the stage will close for evaluation automatically on the date set.
1. Turn on the switch in the Evaluation deadline field.
2. Set a date and time by when the stage should close for evaluation.
Tip: The evaluation deadline is visible in the evaluation overview.
Control visibility of evaluation results
This option allows you to decide, when evaluators should be able to see the results of the evaluation.
Tip: Click on Show more to expose this option.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: