This article will help you to
- Create an evaluation form
- Set up evaluation teams
- Set an evaluation deadline
- Control visibility of evaluation results
It is now possible to set up different evaluations for each stage within a process.
Create an evaluation form
1. Click on Admin and then on the cogwheel next to the channel you want to create an evaluation form in.
2. Click on Edit evaluation form in the "Evaluation form" field.
Tip: Make sure you are on the right stage.
3. Choose between Edit evaluation form and Re-use evaluation form.
Add evaluation form
Allows you to create customised evaluation form in the form builder. From the form builder to the right you can choose as many elements as you need.
- Information - Text field to guide and instruct evaluators
- Options - Let evaluators select only one option from a list
- Numbers - Collect data in numeric format
- 1 to 5 range - Let evaluators rate on a 1-5 scale
Re-use evaluation form
Re-use already existing evaluation forms or clone and edit the form, so it fits your needs.
Choose out of the following options:
- Use now - Re-use an existing evaluation form as it is
- Clone and edit - Copy and edit an existing form
- Preview - Preview an existing form
Tip: To enable evaluations on this stage and make evaluation visible for evaluators, make sure that Allow evaluations is turned on.
Create evaluation teams
After you have created an evaluation form, you need to set up at least one evaluation team. Scroll down to Evaluation Teams and follow the steps below.
1. Click on Admin and then on the cogwheel next to the channel you want to create a team in.
2. Scroll down to "Evaluation Teams" and click on Add team in the "Add Evaluation Team" field. Give your team a name and confirm by clicking on Add team.
Tip: Make sure you are on the right stage.3. Click Add ideas/Add evaluators to add ideas and users to the evaluation team.
Set an Evaluation deadline
When you set an evaluation deadline, the stage will close for evaluation automatically on the date set.
1. Click on the switch in the "Evaluation deadline" field.
2. Set a date and time by when the stage should close for evaluation.
Tip: Evaluators can see evaluation deadline in the evaluation overview.
Control visibility of evaluation results
This option allows you to decide when evaluators should be able to see the results of the evaluation.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: