The following article will help you to:
- Create/Change an evaluation template
- Enable/Disable evaluations
- Set an Evaluation deadline
- Show/Hide Evaluation results
Go to the right channel and stage...
- Select the channel, in which you want to set up an evaluation.
(See screenshot above)
- Click on the cogwheel that appears when you hover over the channel.
This will send you directly to the settings of the channel.
- Click on the stage, in which you want to set up an evaluation.
Create/Change an Evaluation template
It is now possible to set up different evaluation templates for each stage within a process.
- Scroll down to the Evaluation settings and click on Edit in the Evaluation template field.
- Choose between Edit evaluation template and Re-use evaluation template.
Edit evaluation template
By clicking on Edit evaluation template, you open the form builder.
On the left side of the screen you see the evaluation form that you are currently building.
On the right side, you can choose out of four different elements to build your evaluation form:
- Information field to guide and instruct evaluators
- Options let evaluators select only one option from a list
- Numbers Collect data in numeric format
- 1 to 5 range Let evaluators rate on 1-5 scale
To add an element to the template, simply click on it.
Tip: You can add as many elements as you want.
Re-use evaluation template
Re-use already existing evaluation templates or clone and edit the template, so it fits your needs.
By clicking on Re-use evaluation template, a field with all existing templates pops up.
(See screenshot above)
Click on a template and choose out of the following options:
- Use now to re-use an existing evaluation template as it is.
- Clone and edit to copy and edit an existing template.
- Preview to preview an existing template.
Let evaluators evaluate ideas by turning on the switch in the Allow evaluations field.
Tip: Ideas evaluators have to evaluate are only
visible to them, when this function is activated.
Set an Evaluation deadline
Set an Evaluation deadline, so the stage will close for evaluation automatically.
- Turn on the switch in the Evaluation deadline field.
- Set a date and time by when the stage should close for evaluation.
Tip: The evaluation deadline is visible to all evaluators in the evaluation overview .
Show/Hide Evaluation results
Decide, when evaluators should see the results of the evaluation.
- Always visible
- Never visible
- Visible after submitting own evaluation
Tip: Click on Show more to expose this option.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: