This article will help you to:
- Create a Process
- Change the stage title
- Add a stage description
- Define the active stage
- Delete a stage
Go to the right channel...
- Select the channel, in which you want to set up a process.
(See screenshot above)
- Click on the cogwheel that appears when you hover over the channel.
This will send you directly to the settings of the channel.
- Scroll down to the section, Process.
Create a process
In each channel you can build a process by adding as many stages as you need.
- Click on Add stage and give your new stage a name.
- To confirm, click on Create stage.
Change the stage title
- To change the title of a stage, click on Edit in the stage title field.
- Type in the new name of the stage.
- Confirm your change with Save.
Add a stage description
- To add a description to a stage, click on Edit in the stage description field.
- Type in your description.
- Confirm with Save.
Tip: The stage description is visible to all people in a channel, when hovering over
the elements in the timeline.
Define the active stage
The active stage is the part of the process in which all newly added ideas will be submitted.
- To make a stage active, turn on
the switch as in the screenshot above.
Tip: The active stage is marked with a green dot in the timeline.
Delete a stage
- To delete a stage, click on Show more in the stage settings.
- Make sure that it does not contain any ideas.
- Click on Delete in the delete stage field.
- To confirm, click on Continue.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: