Go to the right channel...
- Select the channel, in which you want to set an idea submission deadline.
- Click on the cogwheel that appears when you hover over the channel.
This will send you directly to the settings of the channel.
- Scroll down to Stages and choose a stage in which you want to set
an idea submission deadline.
- Scroll down to the section Idea settings and turn on the switch in the Idea
submission deadline field.
- Choose a date and time, by which the stage should be closed for idea submission.
Tip: The countdown is visible to all people in a channel, when hovering over
the elements in the timeline.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: