You can invite new users to join the platform or your next initiatives by sending them an invitation from the message center of the platform.
Tip: Remember that you first have to create an account for the user before you can send them an invite. If you are not sure how to create new user accounts click here to find out more.
Step 1: Go to the Message Center
- Click on the cogwheel in the upper right corner.
- Click on Messages.
Step 2: Create a new message
- Click on the "plus"- icon to create a new message.
- Select the people you want to invite
Tip: Use the filter to easily find and select the right people. You can filter by user label, role and channels.
- Give your message a short and compelling subject line.
- Write your invitation message and make sure to include the activation link or use our best practice template
- If you are ready click on "send".
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: