This article will help you
- Export ideas from the platform
- Generate an idea one pager
- Download a user report
Export ideas from the platform
1. Click on Admin and then on All ideas in the dropdown menu.2. Select the ideas you want to export and then click on Export. Choose your desired export option from the list. You can export ideas to:
- Ideas (xls) - Get a quick overview of ideas
- Advanced report (xls) - Get a detailed overview of ideas and evaluations
- Idea report (pdf) - A pdf version of the whole idea
- One pager report (pdf) - A one pager summary of your an idea
Generate an idea one pager
The one pager includes basic information such as the amount of comments and likes, the creation date and latest idea status, a hyperlink to the idea as well as a short description and an image.
The text will be generated by the first 500 characters of the first text field of the idea template.
The image is the first available image of the idea.
1. Click on Admin and then on All ideas in the dropdown menu.2. Select the ideas you want to export and then click on More. Click on Idea One Pager.
Note: if you use Internet Explorer or Firefox you need to change to landscape in the printer settings before you save it as PDF or print it.
Download a user report
As a platform admin you can download a list with important information about the users of your platform. The user report includes e.g.:
- last log in
- amount of submitted ideas
- amount of written comments
- amounts of followers
- the user's mail address
1. Click on Admin and then on Users. 2. Select the users you want to get information about.
Tip: If you only want to get information about a specific group of users, we recommend you to use the filter function. You can filter people with the user labels you have created. This is especially useful if you are working with a big group of people.
3. Click at More and then on Download to export the user list.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: