This article will help you to:
- Create an evaluation team
- Add/Remove evaluators to a team
Before you can assign evaluators, you need to set up at least one evaluation team. Create as many teams as you want and make the right people evaluate the right ideas.
Create an evaluation team
1. Go to the settings of the channel in which you want to create an evaluation team by clicking on the cogwheel that appears when you hover over the channel name.
2. Click on the stage in which you want create an evaluation team. Then scroll down to "Evaluation Teams".
3. Click on Add next to "Add Evaluation Team" and give your team a name. Confirm by clicking on Add team.
Add/Remove evaluators to the team
1. To add evaluators to a team, click on Add evaluators.
2. Select the people you want to add to the team by clicking on the area around their name.
3. To confirm click on Add in the bottom right corner.
1. To remove evaluators from a team, click on Evaluators.
2. Click on Remove evaluators and select the people you want to remove as an evaluator.
3. To confirm, click on Remove in the bottom right corner.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: