This article will help you to:
Assign platform admin rights to a user
Assign channel admin rights to a user
Assign platform admin rights
The platform admin is responsible for setting the scene and managing the entire platform.
As such the platform admin has access and can can change all parts of the platform.
We therefore recommend to keep the amount of platform admins low.
- Click on the cogwheel in the right upper corner and select People in the dropdown menu.
- Select the people you want to make admin and click on the icon as in the image below.
- Click on Make admin.
Assign channel admin rights
The channel admin is responsible for managing one or several channels. The admin rights
are limited to these channels. Within these channels the channel admin can set up their own campaigns, invite people to the campaign, send out messages to the participants and assign evaluators.
- Select the channel in which you want to assign a new channel admin.
- Navigate to people in the left navigation.
- Select the people you want to make channel admin and click on the icon as shown
in the image below.
- Click on Make Channel admin.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: