If your company has an SSO solution in place, this can be integrated with your platform.
Below you find the documentation needed to set up the integration between Nosco and your Active Directory.
Depending on your type of SSO, download the following documentation:
- ADFS 1.0 and Windows server 2003 R2
- ADFS 1.1 and Windows server 2008 or 2008 R2
- ADFS 2.0 and Windows server 2008 or 2008 R2
- ADFS 2.1 or 3.0 and Windows server 2012 or 2012 R2
- OKTA cloud SSO
- Shibboleth SSO
- Make sure that you read and follow the guide in detail.
- During the setup, you will need a metadata.xml file that is available under Cogwheel > Setup > Single Sign On.
- Make sure that the person in charge of setting up the SSO has admin rights on your platform.
- Once the integration is up and running, refer to the general setup guide for setting up user label integration.