This article will help you to:
- Change the name of the platform, the term used for idea boxes
- Choose the voting type (likes or stars), the platform language and the landing page.
- Change the visual identity (add corporate colours and logo)
- Set up a video service - Vimeo or 23 Video
- Enable Public Sign-up
- Set up and configure Single Sign On
To configure your platform you need to enter the admin level.
Click on the cogwheel in the top right corner next to your user profile.
1. General Site Configuration
Under site configuration you can define:
- the name of the platform,
- the term used for the idea boxes
- the voting type (likes or stars)
- the platform language
- the landing page (the page the users will see first)
2. Change Visual Identity
- upload your logo
- change the primary colours of the platform
- add an image of your choice to the login page
- Upload a logo with a transparent background and min hight of 64px
- Use a background colour that works with white text.
- Click here to learn more about how to customise your login page
3. Set up a video service
Under the tab video you can integrate your platform with a video hosting provider. This will enable users to directly upload videos to their ideas from their computers. We offer an integration with either VIMEO or 23 Video. Read more on how to set up a video service here
4. Enable Public-Sign up
With Public Sign Up user can sign up to your platform with out you sending out an invitation and activation link. This is particularly useful if you want to involve people outside of your organisation e.g. partner, supplier, customers, etc. For more details on how to set up and use the Public Sign up click here
5. Set up and configure Single Sign On
Read more on how to configure Single Sign On here
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: