This article will help you
- Create a tag
- Tag ideas
- Edit tags
- Add tags to multiple ideas at once
Tags are a great way to organise and manage ideas. Easily find and identify the right ideas to work with and export for your reports.
1. Click on the Admin in the upper right corner and then on Tags in the drop-down menu.2. Click on the plus icon and type in the name of the tag. Then click on Create.
There are two ways of tagging ideas:
- You can add the tag in the user level
- You can add the tag in the admin level, especially when
you want to tag a large number of ideas at once.
Add tags in the user level
1. Click on an idea and then open the Manage tab in the right navigation. Click on Add tag and then on the tags you want to add to the idea.Tip: You can use the arrow keys to go to the next ideas.
Add tags in the admin level
1. Click on Admin in the upper right corner and then on All ideas in the dropdown menu.2. Select the ideas you want to tag and then click on Tag in the upper right corner. Click the tags from the list.
Add tags to multiple ideas at once
In case you want to tag multiple ideas, you can upload an updated idea list in Excel format to the Nosco platform and so tag all ideas at once.
1. Click on Admin in the upper right corner and then on All ideas in the dropdown menu.
2. Select the ideas you want to update. Click on Export in the upper right corner and then on Ideas (.xls).3. Open the list in excel and remove all unnecessary columns. The spreadsheet needs to at least include the idea ID. Create a new column for each tag and save the spreadsheet as xlsx. file.
4. Now you can go back to All ideas in the admin level. Click on More and then on Update tags with Excel in the dropdown menu.
5. Drag and drop the Excel file in the dedicated area and then match the columns with the right headers. Click on Next in the bottom left corner and have a look at the report. If everything looks alright click on Import.
1. Click on the Admin in the upper right corner and then on Tags in the drop-down menu.2. Hover over the tag you want to edit and click on the cogwheel that appears next to the tag. Then click on Edit title.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: