This article will help you to:
- make all users follow a channel by using the auto-follow feature
- understand the benefits of the auto-follow
- disable auto-follow
Why enable Auto-Follow?
User engagement is key to utilise the full potential of the Nosco platform and make your collaborative innovation efforts a full success.
The Auto-follow feature will help you to increase engagement on your platform by keeping all members of an channel up to date when new ideas are being posted.
Administrators and channel administrators can enable the auto-follow setting for any channel.
1. Click on the "box icon" in the right upper corner and choose the channel you want to make all users follow from the list.
2. Make sure you have selected "settings" in the left navigation.
2. Click on the switch next to the auto-follow label to enable the feature.
All users in the channel and new users added to the box will now follow it automatically.
When new ideas are added to the box all users will be notified via email.
Users can easily disable email notifications in their user profile settings.
To disable auto-follow simply click on the switch next to the auto-follow label again.
Note: If the setting has been enabled and then later is disabled, all users that were following it will still do so. However, users added to the box in the future will not follow the box.