This article will help you to
- create a new channel from scratch
- use channel templates to create a new channel
1. Click on Admin in the upper right corner and then on Create new channel.
2. Decide if you want to set up your own channel or choose one out of 3 channel templates. You have the option to choose between Innovation Challenge, Idea Campaign, or Continuous Improvement.
Create a new channel from scratch
1. Select Blank Channel and then click on Create Channel.
2. Now give your channel a title, write a description and upload a featured image. Then click on Next on the right-hand side.3. In the section "Process" you can set up a custom process by adding as many stages as you like. Each stage can have its individual submission and evaluation form. Note that you have to set up at least one stage. Learn more about the process and stages feature here
Note: Settings on one stage will not automatically apply to another.
4. Decide, if you want to make the channel open for everybody or only for certain people. 5. Before you publish the new channel, check if the channel settings and information look right.
When you are ready, click on Publish or click on Save as a draft to save the channel for later.
Note: You can change the settings of your channel afterward.
Use channel templates
1. Select a channel template and then click on Create channel.
2. Give your channel a title and then click on Create channel.
3. Now you can adjust the channel settings to your needs. Read more here.
We hope this article has been useful for you.
If you need more help, feel free to reach us: